Joint Venture Candidate Identification & Evaluation
LOCATION: BRAZIL, KOREA, POLAND, COLOMBIA
Client contracted PRA to first identify the appropriate country for an expansion via strategic partnership; and second to identify, evaluate, and qualify potential joint venture partners in the down selected country. Brazil, Korea, Poland, and Colombia were the countries evaluated.
Wood Product Manufacturing
Phase 1: High Level Evaluation
Evaluation of Brazil, Korea, Poland, and Colombia to assess the availability of appropriate strategic partners in country.
- Market sizing & key industry sectors.
- Profile typical company in the market.
- Identify/evaluate candidate partners.
- Comparative analysis of markets and candidates.
Phase 2: Qualification Analysis of Down Selected Countries
Qualify target partners in down selected country against partner criteria.
- Assess strengths in market segments.
- Financial and operational research of target.
- Target’s level of interest in partnership.